Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 3/23

We celebrated Easter twice this weekend! Saturday night we celebrated Easter Eve with Mom and Dad Fell. We had dinner, the kids dyed eggs, and opened their easter baskets from Mom-mom & Pop Fell. We had a nice dinner and a nice night. On Easter Sunday we celebrated with my family at my parents house. We ate dinner, had the annual easter egg hunt, we did a new thing this year and played Rock Band on play station my sister Jaime, my brother Kevin and my Uncle Richie all sang, we had so much fun and it was definitely entertaining! We also celebrated Paulie's 1st birthday! I still can't believe that next week he's going to be a year it went by so fast as it always does. He clapped for himself when we were done singing....he didn't really get the whole blowing out the candles thing but, we're going to practice for his next birthday party this weekend. He liked opening the tissue paper out of the gift bags he got so many cute outfits and he definitely enjoyed eating his cake! We all had a nice holiday and hope you all did to! :)

No comments: