Thursday, March 13, 2008

Easter Bunny Trip!

I hope you all enjoy the new pictures of the boys with the Easter bunny. Mommom and I took the boys to Franklin Mills to see the Easter bunny, Sean has been asking us for 2 weeks now to take him. He was so excited to visit the Easter bunny. I was afraid that Paulie would be to afraid to sit and take pictures but he loved the Easter bunny he was so funny, he checked him out, tried grabbing him and laughed out loud for a while on his lap. Colin was the one who wouldn't sit. I was a little upset because I really wanted a cute little group picture of all of them for Easter but Im hoping next year Paulie will still want to sit and Colin will be less afraid. Hope everyone has a great Easter!!
I'll be posting more pics of the boys from the holiday.

No comments: